Thursday, April 19, 2012

101 things to do with toilet paper rolls


...ok ok maybe not quite a 101 :-) I was trying to find an idea for over-the-door-storage for toilet paper. I live in a small space (with a tiny bathroom) an constanly tripping over it makes me crazy. Believe it or not I could not find anything but I came across a lot of ideas on what to do with the empties.

Toilet Paper Tube Party Favors {Party Bags}
I am sure this idea is something you are all familiar with.
And here is a new idea.


Tried and true


10-14-2008cr1.jpg
New and improved

 diy design, green design, Griscel Diaz, inhabitat green design competition, lapicero, pencil holder, recycled materials, repurposed materials, spring greening 2010, sustainable design, toilet paper
Seed Starter Pots
Napkin rings
01ecokids017
Looks expensive, hm?

My favourite!
Why didn't I think of that?

No comments: